So far, the first day of school has been a good one. I am starting to learn my classes and get to know my class mates. If I had to explain my worst part of the day, I wouldn't explain anything at all. John Carroll has never put bad vibes down on my emotions. The first has never made me feel pressured and embarrassed. I felt ready and prepared. I am also very excited to start the volleyball season with the boys. We are starting to have cohesion within the team, our season is looking good so far. ,

  I like my seat, I have a clear vision of the board and can easily hear you. If you want to move me, I am fine with that but for now I am good where my seat is.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy and Greeces golden age

Reviewed over quiz questions

Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs and Steel