Today in class we took a test. The test was about Socrates and A Message to Garcia. Personally, I think I got an A. I remembered everything we learned in class and if it weren't for those notes we took yesterday I would have never been able to remember what I studied. The test wasn't that hard in my opinion. It went over everything we learned in short easy questions. If you paid attention and took notes you should receive a B+ or higher. I think Mr. Schick should do more tests like these. Ones that are short and sweet but require some effort to study. Plus, the unit was only a few days long and I already know a good bit of information. Also, I think the essays were perfect. They were questions that didn't require a whole lot of thinking. The second essay was a good one because of the question. It was one of those questions that a lot of people would love to answer and I think that is what makes writing essays fun. Finally, for the rest of the period everyone who was done sat and either chatted or worked on their blog. Mr. Schick gave a few hints at the end of class on the answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy and Greeces golden age

Reviewed over quiz questions

Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs and Steel