Wednesdays post

Today in class was very laid back and relaxed. We were squaring up our problems with how to create a blog and the struggles of high school. For the students that were already done their blog, they got the luxury of going around helping others that didn't quite get so far. Personally, I think it was good for the class. Helping each other not only helped us get to know each other, but also become more comfortable with school in general. For about the last 20 minutes of class, we discussed the struggles of high school. The homework, the grades, the time, the sports, it's all part of the struggles. But to me,I personally don't mind those struggles. They don't bother me in anyway shape or form, I came into high school knowing I was going to face these challenges, I just prepared myself for the ones that come know and the ones that will come in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy and Greeces golden age

Reviewed over quiz questions

Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs and Steel