Last 3 major religions

Today in class we finished up learning about the remainder of the last 3 major religions. Hinduism, Judaism, and Buddhism. These religions are vastly different, but all mean the same to the people who have beliefs in them. Judaism believes in Jesus Christ, but have not yet received there savoir or messiah. Hinduism believes there is not one leader or founder for their religion. It is just a series of intellectual or philosophical points of view. Buddhism believes in the 4 noble truths and the Eight fold paths. Basically set boundaries on how to live the perfect life in their eyes. Tomorrow is our quiz on the religions and I think I will do good. I am going to study and drill these religions in my brain. Today's class got pretty deep and heart felt. All in all I think everybody got a deep message about religion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy and Greeces golden age

Reviewed over quiz questions

Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs and Steel