Test day

Today in class we took a test on population, migration, and the population pyramid. On a personal note, I think I did just fine. There was some questions that made me think a little bit, but I stuck to my gut and got the job done. This test was a well wrote out test. I thought all the questions were fair and could be answered with the knowledge we learned in class. If you payed attention and took the right notes, you should be good. I think Mr.Schick should keep his test this way. Not to hard, not to easy, straight to the point and goes over everything in class. For the rest of class we wrote our blogs and did pretty much anything else we had to get done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Democracy and Greeces golden age

Reviewed over quiz questions

Jared Diamonds Guns, Germs and Steel